Sunday, November 24, 2013

Brands that I Love! Milani

Hi! I'm back with another post. This is the first in a new series of blog posts that I will be doing called "Brands that I Love!". They won't be a review, more like suggestions of a brand you may want to give a try, why I like it, and where to find products. My absolutely favorite brand of cosmetics at the moment is Milani. It has only been in the past few months that I have started really loving this brand. The first Milani product I ever purchased with a pressed powder foundation. It ended up being a shade too light and I was pretty sad about it; however, I discovered that it was the perfect powder to use to set my concealer underneath my eyes for a brightened, awake look! On days I don't use concealer, I use it alone and the effect is essentially the same. It lasts long and had great color pay off, and I use it practically every day. After this purchase, I bought one of their lipsticks and fell head over heels in love. The smell is WONDERFUL. Each of the lipsticks has a sweet, berry candy sort of smell to it. The finish of the lipsticks are more of a sheen than a high gloss and are easily mattified by blotting or using a translucent powder. I also own one of their baked blushes and a volumizing mascara, and I love them both. I haven't bought any product from Milani that I haven't ended up absolutely loving. The pricing is pretty reasonable as well. Milani can be found in drugstores. All my Milani products were found in either CVS or Walgreens. Each one of the products that I have bought from this company have been under $10! Check them out, and let me know what you think ;)

- Lindsi


* If you have any budget beauty products that you would like for me to review (makeup, skin care, hair care, and related items), please send your request to me at lindsi.green@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment