Sunday, November 24, 2013

Brands that I Love! Ruby Kisses

Most women who have been to beauty supply stores have seen Ruby Kisses products. There are a vast variety of products made by this company, and I love most of the products by them that I have tried! The very first Ruby Kisses product I ever bought was a wine colored lipstick in college. This is around the time I was first getting into makeup, and I didn't have a lot of money to spend on makeup (and still don't lol). When I first put it on when I got home, I was really impressed with the quality of the lipstick. I honestly thought that it wouldn't be much good, considering the fact that it only cost me $1. Ever since that first purchase, I have bought countless other Ruby Kisses lipsticks and other products as well. Their eyeshadow primer works really well, and their colored mascaras are highly pigmented and last all day. I also love their lip glosses eyeshadow sticks as well. The only product that I was displeased with that was a nail polish. The smell is very offensive, the color takes a long time to dry, and also chips extremely easily. That is the only product that I have purchased that I hated. Ruby Kisses products are found in beauty supply stores. Every item that I purchased has been $5 and under, which is an amazing deal for the quality of their products. If you try them out, let me know how you like them!

- Lindsi


* If you have any budget beauty products that you would like for me to review (makeup, skin care, hair care, and related items), please send your request to me at lindsi.green@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment