Sunday, November 24, 2013

Brands that I Love! NK Cosmetics

NK (Nicka K) Cosmetics has been a favorite brand of mine for at least 3 years. The very first item that I purchased from this brand was a plum colored lip liner (which I have to repurchase every so often, it goes with nearly everything!), and I was sold. The next products that I purchased were lipsticks and glosses, and from there I have even begun to buy their nail polishes and eyeliners as well! Each of their products come in a vast array of cool, lasting colors, and are of good quality. The prices are also great, I've never spent more than $5 on any item that I've purchased. The only product that I was less than pleased with was just one of the nail polishes. All of the other nail polishes caused no problems and were long lasting, even without the use of a base coat and top coat. NK Cosmetics products are found in beauty supply stores around the United States. I've seen the products in every one I have been to so far. If you give them as shot, let me know how they turn out for you!

- Lindsi


* If you have any budget beauty products that you would like for me to review (makeup, skin care, hair care, and related items), please send your request to me at lindsi.green@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment