Saturday, October 5, 2013

New to this!

Hey everyone, I'm Lindsi. I'm a broke, post-college student trying to make it in a crumbling economy...and I'm not the only one! However, despite that, I still want to look and feel good about myself, doesn't everyone? This blog will be about affordable and discounted (but useful and good!) beauty items, including skin care products and makeup products as well. It will contain reviews, prices of items, many other miscellaneous, affordable things from time to time (such as hair products, accesories, etc.), but the main focus is skin care and makeup. Enjoy (once I start posting lol)! ;)


2 comments:

  1. Can you do a post on eyebrow pencils?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done one ;). Each of the products in the post function both as eyeliners and brow pencils. Here's the link: http://solidlyshaky.blogspot.com/2013/10/eyeliner-for-8-and-under.html

      Delete