Thursday, October 10, 2013

Quick Swatch!

Ok, so I found this cute little palette in K's Beauty Supply Store about a month ago. I wish I had found it when summer was still here, because there are some really vibrant, bright colors in it! It's by a company called Princessa, and it was $2.99! I was very surprised at how pigmented most of the colors are. My only complaint is the chalkiness of the yellow color, but if you wear lots of bright colors, you know that's a common problem with lighter colors, such as yellow, and pastel colors as well...even among high end products. However, with chalky products, a good primer and help from an eyeshadow stick will give the color something to adhere to. The name rubbed off, but I managed to find a picture of what it looks like with the name on it, and I swatched the colors on my finger tips. Hope you like it!



* If you have any budget beauty products that you would like for me to review (makeup, skin care, hair care, and related items), please send your request to me at lindsi.green@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment